Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What data do we collect?
Agema Analysts collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Agema Analysts with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Agema Analysts uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To Email you with special offers on services we think you might like
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How do we store your data?
Agema Analysts have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Agema Analysts have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Agema Analysts would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Agema Analysts from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Agema Analysts legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Agema Analysts needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Agema Analysts permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Agema Analysts legitimate interests
- Agema Analysts needs to comply with the law
What are your data protection rights?
Agema Analysts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Agema Analysts for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Agema Analysts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Agema Analysts to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Agema Analysts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Agema Analysts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Agema Analysts’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Agema Analysts transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +254 798 985 410
Or write to us: info(at)agema-analysts.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies da we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Agema Analysts uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Agema Analysts uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Agema Analysts sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info(at)agema-analysts.com
Call us: +254 798 985 410
Or write to us at: Agema Analysts Ltd. 6th Floor, Senteu Plaza, Galana / Lenana Road Junction, Nairobi Kenya.