Agema Analysts is pleased to announce an addition to our team. Christian Ancker will join our team as the Senior Strategy Advisor in our Nairobi Office. Christian specializes in advising companies in strategy, M&A transactions, restructuring, and corporate succession.
Before joining Agema Analysts, he worked at a large German bank in commercial banking, specializing in renewable energy and sustainable solutions before taking over a mid-sized machinery company. He has served as a Managing Director and investor in several companies.
Christian has a law degree from Ludwig Maximilian’s University in Munich. He was admitted as a lawyer at LWS Rechtsanwälte in Hamburg and as an Evropský Advokát at UEPA advocáti s.r.o. in Prague. Since 2014 he serves as an Honorary Consul of the Czech Republic in Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Bremen, and Lower Saxony.
Christian provides local and cross-border Investment and Risk consultancy services in the following areas
- Investor services in strategy, M&A transactions, corporate law, contract law, and tax law
- Advice on company takeovers/handovers
- Insolvency consultation and protection from insolvency
- Complete legal care for medium-sized companies in Germany and the Czech Republic
- Functions in advisory councils
- Business Innovation Strategy
- Value Proposition Design
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Company Building
- Sustainability / Renewables
- Water / Wastewater
We look forward to having Christian on our team offering his long-lasting experience to our clients. Feel free to reach out to Christian via email or call him at +254 719 188319 and he would be happy to answer any questions you might have on the Investment and Risk practice area.