Stefan Müller (Rechtsanwalt), is a Senior Advisor for Institutional & Corporate Risk of Agema Analysts. He is the founder of the law firm Müller with its headquater in Lörrach and has offices in Freiburg and Stuttgart. He has more than ten years of experience in corporate and commercial transactions including cross-border transactions between Germany and Switzerland. The focus of his work is to give advice to national and international projects with regard to finance and tax law. He is certified as an advisor for business succession by ZentUma (center for business succession at Mannheim).
His key expertise and experience
- National and international finance and tax advisory work
- Corporate and commercial matters
- Corporate (re-) structuring
- Due diligence, M&A and JV transactions advisory work
- Complience, sanction and regulatory and risk advisory work
His educational qualifications
Stefan has a law degree from the University of Konstanz and is a member of the German Bar Association. He is a native German speaker and speaks English.