Dr. Ghassan Azahri
Of Counsel for Institutional & Corporate Risk
Dr. Ghassan Azhari, (Attorney-at-law | Rechtsanwalt), Of counsel for Institutional & Corporate Risk of Agema Analysts and an experienced corporate and tax lawyer. He worked for the German Consulate General in Miami (USA) and later on he worked as an attorney-at-law in private practice in Germany with a strong focus on corporate bankruptcy and taxation. In 2005 Ghassan opened his law firm in Dubai where he is advising corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
His key expertise and experience
- Arbitration and litigation before the DIFC Courts
- International Taxation
- Asset protection
- Due diligence, M&A and JV transaction advisory work
- Corporate and commercial matters
- Corporate (re-) structuring
- Advising on investment and distribution structures;
- Structuring and advising on optimal market entry strategies and corporate structuring
His educational qualifications
Ghassan holds a doctor degree from Humboldt-University in Berlin. He is admitted to the German bar association. He is an accredited tax lawyer in Germany and lectures international law at Middlesex University in Dubai and SRH Hochschule in Berlin.